Write For Us
Runningaddicted.com relies on the submissions of guest authors to continue it’s existence. We are constantly on the lookout for fresh content and new writers to join our team!
We accept guest posts from reputable authors who write unique, informative and relevant articles on running related subjects.
What to Write?
Do you have a flair for writing about running, nutrition or fitness and would like to have it read by readers who share the same passion and interests? We can help.
It’s a simple process. We welcome every writer but there are a few rules:
+ Recommended word count: 800-1000+ Words (prefer 1,000+)
+ Should never have red readability in Yoast. We will only accept orange or green.
+ Citations are used where necessary to show research
+ We reserve the right to tweak and edit the content for SEO purposes and content clarity.
+ We will only include links provided if they are relevant and high quality.
+ Do not use your own affiliate links in your guest post
+ Please include a 1-2 sentence bio at the bottom of the post.
***Please note: RunningAddicted’ editors reserve the right to edit the posts as needed (for example, to fix spelling or grammar errors) and to reject posts that are not appropriate.
How to Submit a post?
- Send us a headline and short (one paragraph) outline of the post – this is to ensure another contributor isn’t currently writing on the exact same topic as you. Please make sure to check the topics below and read some previous posts to get a feel for our audience.
- Please put the words ‘Submit Guest Post for Running Addicted’ in your email subject line – if you fail to do this, your submission may not be read.
- If it’s your first time submitting to Running Addicted, please include 1-3 links of previous guest posts you have had published.
- Once you’ve got the OK, get writing!
- We’ll then review it, suggest any changes if needed and schedule it to publish.
- We’ll let you know in good time so you can promote it to the max (as we will be doing).
- If you haven’t heard back in 14 days, please assume that you have been unsuccessful this time. You are welcome to submit another title and outline after this period.
Email us here: contact[dot]runningaddicted[at]gmail[dot]com or visit our contact page.
Happy Writing! Can’t wait to hear from you!